Pongo

REF: PONGO

123.00

The upper synthetic leather used to produce Pongo is anti-scratch and it´s an innovative and patented product that will turn your feet comfortable environmentally friendly. Faux fur.

Pongo is made with a unique lining with exceptional comfort and freshness characteristics, like an anti-bacterial treatment that gives your feet hygiene qualities.

Need help? Send me an email.

 

 

A pele sintética utilizada para produzir Pongo é anti riscos, é um produto inovador e patenteado que deixará os seus pés confortáveis e amigos do ambiente. Pelo sintético.

A sandália Pongo é feita com um forro de caraterísticas excecionais de conforto e frescura, tais como um tratamento anti bacteriano que dará aos seus pés qualidade e higiene.

Precisa de ajuda? Envie-me um email.

Clear
 
 

The orangutan is Asia’s only great ape and is only found on the islands of Borneo and Sumatra as two co-generic species, Pongo pygmaeus and Pongo abelii.  The majority of orangutans (90%) are situated in Indonesia , while the remaining 10% can be found in Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia. Today, both Bornean and Sumatran orangutans are threatened by extinction due to habitat loss and hunting.

Please help them: BOS Foundation

 

SKU: PONGO Categories: , , Tags: , , ,